- Model NO.: ZBJ-1
- Usage: Agricultural Products Processing
- Type: Sawdust Briquettes Machine
- Power Source: Electricity
1. No need biner
2. Good quality propeller
3. No smoking
4. High density briquettes
4. Supply complete production line
A: The working principle is by high pressure and high heating temperature
B: The heating temperature is around 300 degree to 330 degree
C: The screw gap could be the size as 32mm, 36mm, or 40mm
Almost all type of AgroForestry waste can be used, including: Wood chips, maize stalks, soybean stalks, broomcorn stalks, cotton stalks, rape stalks, peanut plants, sunflower stalks, bamboo saw dust, bagasse agro-forestry wastes, such as sawdust, wood chips, branches, crop stalks, sugarcane residue, coffee husk, paddy straw, sunflower stalk, cotton stalks, bamboo dust, palm husk, soybeans husk, tea waste, etc.
Working Principle of Sawdust Briquette Machine:
Under the high temperature and high pressure, the natural lginin in biomass will be liberated with wood fiber, it will serve us glue function, the front of prepeller and the back of mold will produce the high preasure to the raw materials, the heating ring produce the heat for the briquettes
The process for producing charcoal briquette as follow:
1. Crush the raw material into small pieces (diameter is about 3-5mm)
2. Dry the material by machine or dried it in the sun, till the moisture is less than 12%
3. Put the material into feed let of briquette machine
4. Produce the briquette stick from biomass material without any additive
4. Carbonized the briquette stick
Characteristic of Sawdust briquettes machine
1. No binder or noxious chemical need to use.
2. The humidity of the raw materials is controlled in 8-12%.
3. Using the advanced Hot air drying system with the perfect performance.
4. After the processing of High temperature, purification, smoke removing, the carbonizing equipment transforms the semi-finished bio-fuel briquette into a smoke-free, tasteless, non-toxic cleaning carbon.
Advantages of biomass briquettes:
1. Increase the net calorific value per unit volume after biomass briquetting
2. Easy to transport and store as densified product
3. Better solution to the problem of residue disposal
4. Uniform in size and quality as a kind of biofuel briquette
5. Reduce excess deforestation by providing a substitute for fuel wood